Contract Consultant / Principal RSE Engineer
Consultant / Principal RSE Engineer Woking Surrey to assist with our current workload. There is a requirement for a number of specialist Engineers with expertise in one or more of the following: fire and gas, fire water studies, safety studies, HAZOP, HAZID, ENVID and SIL.
The Consultant / Principal RSE Engineer will be leading teams, running the project RSE team, controlling hours and deliverable and checking and approving documents. They will have significant experience in RSE.
Experience / Qualifications required:
- Extensive experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- RSE lead generalist experience
- Or specialist experience in loss revention or safety studies with a good understanding of project RSE requirements.
- Oil and Gas process safety experience
- Degree desirable or HNC with extensive experience
We are seeking contractor Engineers.
Contract duration: 6 months plus.
Please advise rate required and availability.